Hot-rolled stainless steel plate has relatively low strength, poor surface quality (low oxidation and smooth finish), but good plasticity, generally medium-thick plate, cold-rolled plate: high strength, high hardness, high surface finish, generally thin plate, can be used as Stamping plate.
After straightening the straight hair through the cutting, cutting, trimming and multi-pass straightening, leveling and other finishing lines, and then cutting or rewinding, it becomes: hot-rolled stainless steel plate, flat hot-rolled steel coil, Longitudinal cutting tape and other products. If the hot-rolled finishing roll is pickled to remove the scale and oiled, the hot-rolled pickled sheet roll is formed. This product has a tendency to partially replace cold-rolled sheets, and the price is moderate, which is very popular among users.
The surface of the hot-rolled stainless steel plate is smooth, has high plasticity, toughness and mechanical strength, and is resistant to corrosion by acids, alkaline gases, solutions and other media. It is an alloy steel that is not easily rusted, but it is not absolutely rust-free.
Advantages of hot-rolled stainless steel plate: hot-rolled stainless steel plate has low hardness, easy processing and good ductility. Although its mechanical properties are far less than cold work, it is second to forging, but it has better toughness and ductility.
Several uses of hot rolled stainless steel plates:
1. Structural steel: It is used for the production of steel for general structure and steel for welded structure. It is mainly used for the production of steel structural parts, bridges, ships and vehicles.
2. weather-resistant steel: adding special elements (P, Cu, C, etc.), has good corrosion resistance and atmospheric corrosion resistance, used in the production of containers, special vehicles, also used in building structures.
3. Hot-rolled special steel: Carbon steel, alloy steel and tool steel for general mechanical structure are used in the production of various mechanical parts after heat treatment.
4. Cold rolled original board: used to produce various cold rolled products.
5. Steel plate for high pressure vessel: It has good processing performance and compressive strength and is used for the production of high pressure gas pressure vessels.
6. stainless steel plate: stainless steel has good corrosion resistance, mainly used in the food industry, surgical equipment, aerospace, petroleum, chemical and other industries.
Contact us by E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org